Skip to main content

Connecting Our Community

To access services

To apply for one of the Medical Assistance waiver programs, call your local county public health or social service agency. 

  • In Hennepin County, contact Hennepin County Aging and Disability Services at 612-348-4500. Keystone is contracted to provide Case Management services in Hennepin County for the CADI Waiver and the Elderly Waiver.
  • In Ramsey County, contact Adult Intake at 651-266-3613.  In Ramsey County, Keystone Case Managers work with the Alternative Care Grant, Elderly Waiver, CADI Waiver and the TBI Waiver.

For more information on the Elderly Waiver, go to :

For more information on the Community Alternatives for Disabled Individuals (CADI) waiver, go to:

For more information on the Alternative Care program:

For more information on the Traumatic Brain Injury program:

Looking for other resources or information for you or your aging family member?  Call the Senior Linkage Line (offered by the Minnesota Board on Aging) at 1-800-333-2433 or access the online database of community resources at