Keystone offers free tax assistance for people in our community and this service will be available again beginning in February 2020. Keystone partners with AARP volunteers to provide this service and this program is made possible by a grant provided by the State of Minnesota.
Tax appointments are by appointment only. Appointments are offered on Mondays and Wednesdays per this schedule:
Merriam Park Community Center
- Available Mondays & Wednesdays from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Dates: Monday, February 3, 2020 – Wednesday, April 15, 2020 (no appointments on Presidents’ Day)
- Property Tax & Renter Rebate Assistance: Special date on Monday, April 20 from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Call 651-645-0349 to make an appointment at Merriam Park. Appointments are required.
West 7th Community Center
- Available Mondays & Wednesdays from 9:00 – 11:30 a.m.
- Dates: Wednesday, February 5, 2020 – Wednesday, April 15, 2020 (no appointments on Presidents’ Day)
- Property Tax & Renter Rebate Assistance: Will be on Wednesdays from May 20 – August 26
- Call 651-298-5493 to make an appointment at West 7th. Appointments are required.
Please bring the following with you to your appointment:
- Picture ID and Social Security Card or ITIN Documents
- Income documents and brokerage statements
- Healthcare 1095A, B, or C or marketplace exemption letter
- Copy of last year’s tax return
- Deduction proofs (mortgage interest, medical, dental, business, property taxes, charitable donations)
- Records of federal and state taxes paid
- Educational expenses
- Bank check for direct deposit or payment