It takes thousands of hands and countless volunteer hours for Keystone to serve 30,000 people annually through our many programs. Keystone is grateful for the dedicated volunteers who offer their time and talent to make our community a better place.
Have fun and make a difference
As a Keystone volunteer you can have fun while making a real difference in the lives of people in our community.
Volunteer opportunities vary in length and frequency. In most program areas, we can be flexible to meet your needs. Below you’ll find the descriptions of the volunteer roles so you can find one that fits your schedule and area of interest. Check out the videos to see Keystone volunteers in action.
Here are the steps to getting started as a Keystone volunteer:
- Complete the volunteer application.
- Your application will be processed and a background check will be run.
- The volunteer coordinator will work with you to determine a volunteer role and schedule.
- You will need to participate in a volunteer orientation.
- Then you can begin volunteering and supporting the Keystone community!
On average, the process to start volunteering typically takes 5-7 business days.