Volunteering with Keystone gives you the opportunity to see your community transformed. We love working with our volunteers to give them roles that fit their interests and work with their schedule. Whether it’s helping distribute food at one of our food shelves or interacting with kids in our enrichment programs, you’ll feel fulfilled serving the community at Keystone.
Steps to becoming a Keystone volunteer:
- Complete the volunteer application.
- Your application will be processed and a background check will be run.
- The volunteer team will work with you to determine a volunteer role and schedule.
- You will need to participate in a volunteer orientation.
- Then you can begin volunteering and supporting the community through Keystone!
On average, the process to start volunteering typically takes 7-10 business days.
Are you looking for a group volunteer activity, please visit our page dedicated to group volunteers.