Volunteering with Keystone gives you the opportunity to see your community transformed. We love working with our volunteers to give them roles that fit their interests and work with their schedule. Whether it’s helping distribute food at one of our food shelves or interacting with kids in our enrichment programs, you’ll feel fulfilled serving the community at Keystone.
To become a Keystone volunteer, you must fill out an application and go through an orientation session with the volunteer coordinator. A criminal background check is also conducted for all individual volunteers. New volunteers receive an orientation and all volunteers are supervised by Keystone professional staff.
Are you looking for a group volunteer activity, please visit our page dedicated to group volunteers.
Steps to becoming a Keystone volunteer:
- Complete the volunteer application.
- Your application will be processed and a background check will be run.
- The volunteer coordinator will work with you to determine a volunteer role and schedule.
- You will need to participate in a volunteer orientation.
- Then you can begin volunteering and supporting the Keystone community!
On average, the process to start volunteering typically takes 7-10 business days.