Food Delivery Available for You
During this COVID-19 pandemic, we are growing our services to help more people access healthy food. One of the changes we’ve made is providing free food deliveries for individuals and smaller households. We have partnered with Transit Link to provide this service. If you or someone you know is nervous or unable to go to the grocery store of the food shelf during the pandemic, please read on to learn how to utilize our new grocery delivery service!
How the program works:
- Who is eligible? Anyone unable to easily access food services is eligible for this program. In the early stages we are limiting deliveries to Ramsey County only, though this may change in the future. Our drivers are carrying this, so it is helpful if it is smaller household sizes (4 people or fewer), but we can work with you if your household is larger.
- How do I sign up? People who are interested in scheduling a delivery should contact the Keystone Midway site at (651) 917-3792. If you have never been to a Keystone food shelf, you’ll need to complete a brief intake questionnaire over the phone. If you have never been to one of our food shelves before, you will need to complete an intake questionnaire.
- When are deliveries? Deliveries are scheduled on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday afternoons, with a delivery window between 2:00 and 4:00. For food safety, all deliveries will be made within one hour of departing our food shelf.
- What food will I receive? Each food delivery package will include non-perishable items, produce, bakery items, and milk, and meat if available. Participants will be offered their choice of a Meat, No Pork, or Vegetarian option.
- How do appointments work? Appointments must be received by 10:00a.m. on the day before the delivery and we will initially keep a limit of 10 households for each delivery date.
No dates have been planned for the reopening of pickleball at Keystone Community Services at the Merriam Park Community Center. Currently both St. Paul Parks and Recreation and Keystone’s Senior Center are closed. We will update you as soon as we have news!
In the meantime, you can enjoy outdoor pickleball at the following locations:
Mattocks Park – 441 S Macalester St, St. Paul, MN 55105
Homecroft Park – 1850 Sheridan Ave W, St. Paul, MN 55116
Newell Park – 900 Fairview Ave N, St. Paul, MN 55104