The Keys to Success Gala is a fun, casual fun-raising event. Each year, 250 people come together to support Keystone’s mission and the people in our community who rely on Keystone’s services.
Attending the event?
Here are some final details to help you prepare for the evening.
Location: The Merriam Park Community Center, located at 2000 St. Anthony Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55104 (on the corner of St. Anthony Ave and Wilder Street).
Parking: Keystone’s parking lot will be open to our guests. There is also plenty of street parking available around the community center.
Attire for the evening: We always tell people not to worry about what to wear to the event but if you are curious most guests will come from work and wear business casual or dressy casual attire.
Arrival instructions: Once you park your car, make your way into the community center. Once inside we will have coat check available if you would like to drop off a jacket or any other personal items. Upon arrival, please stop by the registration desk to pick up your name tag and then you begin enjoying the evening.
Details for the evening:
- The event runs from 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- Social hour starts at 5:30 p.m.
- Food stations, games and mission-based activities will be available for you to enjoy until the program starts at 7:15 p.m.
- Our program and fund-a-need auction will begin around 7:15 p.m.
- We will be offering a cash bar throughout the evening. You can buy drinks with cash or credit card.
Ways you can support Keystone during the event: Thanks to the generosity of our sponsors, ALL proceeds from all of our fundraising efforts tomorrow night will go directly towards expanding our mobile food shelf program. Our goal is to raise $75,000 tomorrow night to put Foodmobile II on the road! You can help us reach that goal in these ways:
- Participate in the key raffle! We will be selling 225 raffle chances for $10 each and by participating in this key raffle, you will have the chance to win one of our three cash prizes — two $100 prizes and one $250 prize! Bring cash for the raffle!
- Give during the fund-a-need auction. The auctioneer will give you the opportunity to raise your bid paddle and pledge to offer vital food support to people in our community. Your generosity will put Foodmobile II on the road! Your donation tomorrow will also have double the impact! Your new or increased contributions to Keystone tomorrow night will be matched thanks to a grant from the Saint Paul & Minnesota Foundations.
- Purchase the floral centerpieces: At the end of the event, we’ll have 20 beautiful floral centerpieces which will be available for purchase for a contribution of $25.
Look who is coming: Read the Keys to Success 2019 Guest list to see who you can connect with tomorrow evening.
Photo sharing: We’ll have our professional photographer taking photos but we want you to have an easy place to share photos too. You can upload your photos to www.yogile.com/keystosuccess (no log-in information is required) and for those of you who enjoy using hashtags on your social media you can use #keysintheignition to share event photos.
Wondering what’s for dinner? Food is being provided by Mintahoe Catering and Events. We’ll have passed hors d’oeuvres and food stations. Here is a list of some of the items that will be available:
• Southwestern Bites
• Mini BLT
• Mini corn dog on a stick
• Walking tacos
• Mini chicken & waffle sliders
• Vegetable spring rolls
• Mini fruit kabobs
• Brownie pops