In-kind donations are always welcome and greatly appreciated. Goods donated by individuals, congregations, community groups and businesses can be given directly to Keystone Community Services. The list below includes items frequently needed, but is not a complete listing of the items we will accept. Contact us if you have a special item in mind to donate.
Food & Goods
Support Keystone with In-kind Donations
Most Current needs
Donate Food – Donations of food help keep our food shelves stocked. Our most needed items at the food shelf are:
* Special Note: If you are purchasing in bulk to donate to the food shelves, each item must have the expiration date listed or we ask that you donate the items in the original box. For food safety we need to verify expiration dates on every item we distribute.
- Peanut butter & jelly/jam
- Canned meats or proteins
- Canned vegetables
- Boxed dinners or easy prep foods
- Protein/granola/breakfast bars
- Individually packaged snack items (trail mix, sandwich crackers, etc.)
- EasyMac, Cup of Noodles or other heat-and-eat foods
Donate Personal Care Items – Donations of personal care items are vitally important to the health and safety of our participants. Our most needed personal care items are:
- Diapers, especially larger sizes
- Bar soap
- Feminine hygiene products
- Diaper wipes
- Toilet paper
Contribute in-kind items for our new homeless food packs: We are tailoring our food packages as much as we can at the food shelf for each household. One of the things we noticed is that we need food packs specifically for people experiencing homelessness. These items are challenging to source from the food bank system. The following items will be used to create food packs for homeless individuals:
- EasyMac/Cup of Noodles
- Heat-and-eat foods
- Small packs of cleansing wipes
- Cheese or peanut butter crackers
- Beef jerky
- Protein bars/Power bars/Cliff bars
- Trail mix and nuts
- Peanut butter
- Dried fruit
- Hormel Compleats
- Dinty Moore single serve packages
- Disposable forks/spoons/knives
We welcome food donations back at our food shelf sites!
Beginning in July 2021, we are requesting that all food donations be delivered directly to our food shelf sites once again. We will begin opening up our Merriam Park Community Center site to our senior programs and thus encourage all donors to bring donations directly to the food shelves again.
If you have a larger donation (a car full or larger), it is helpful to give us a heads up so we can know when to expect you. Please contact us so we can schedule your drop-off. Click below for our locations and hours.
Host a Donation Drive
Businesses, faith communities, schools and organizations enjoy showing their commitment to Keystone by hosting donation drives to benefit our programs. For tips on how your organization can host a food, personal care or used bike collection drive, check out our volunteer page. All donations can be dropped off at Keystone.
Tickets are on sale for our Keys to Success Fun-Raising Event
Your attendance at our annual Keys to Success event will help us expand programs that provide support to more than 40,000 people in our community! It is going to be a memorable evening and we hope you can join us there!
Visit our website here to learn more about the event, including our Covid-19 safety plans, and buy your ticket today!