- This event has passed.
Community Insights Breakfast
June 14, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am
Have you ever wondered…
- What happens to food that doesn’t sell at the grocery store?
- Do food shelves offer healthy food options such as fresh vegetables or fruit?
- How does Keystone help families who are in crisis?
- How do faith communities work with Keystone’s food shelves?
We expect that these questions (and many others) have run through your head over the years. Join us on Thursday, June 14, 8:00-9:30 a.m. at the Merriam Park Community Center (2000 St Anthony Avenue), for our first Community Insights Breakfast.
A panel of Keystone partners will share information about food shelves, the latest innovations in service delivery, other support programs in our community and how each partner is connected with Keystone. You will have the opportunity to learn about the changing and complex needs in our community and how we work all together to offer support for neighbors in need. Community Insight panelists include:
- Katie Bull, Food Rescue Programs Manager, Second Harvest Heartland
- Caitlin Caspi, Assistant Professor in the Dept. of Family Medicine and Community Health, University of Minnesota
- Mark Hovestol, Lead Pastor, Roseville Covenant Church
- Arbadella Williams, Program Lead, Community Sharing Fund, St. Paul Foundation
Please join us for breakfast and conversation on June 14.
Please RSVP here or by calling 651-645-0349.