- This event has passed.
Mobile Menders Sewing Clinic
June 17 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 5:30pm on day Third of the month, happening 3 times
One event on July 15, 2019 at 5:30pm
One event on August 19, 2019 at 5:30pm
One event on September 16, 2019 at 5:30pm
- Do you have a pair of jeans that need hemming?
- Is a button missing on a pair of shorts?
- Is there a rip in your favorite shirt?
The Mobile Menders are here to help! They are a group of volunteer sewers and menders that do basic clothing repair. If you have something that needs repair, bring the clean item(s) to Keystone’s West 7th Community Center location during their sewing clinic to get fixed.
Some items the Mobile Menders will repair:
- Jeans – Hemming, buttons, patches
- Shirts – Buttons, patches, seam repair
- Jackets – Buttons, patches and zippers
- Pants – Shortening, hemming, buttons
Please clean all clothing prior to mending.
For more information on the Mobile Menders visit their website.