- This event has passed.
Mobile Menders Sewing Repairs
January 29, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Due to the weather, the Mobile Menders event at the West 7th Community Center will be moved from January 22 to January 29. Thank you for your understanding.
- Do you have a pair of jeans that need hemming?
- Is a button missing on a pair of shorts?
- Is there a rip in your favorite shirt?
The Mobile Menders are here to help! They are a group of volunteer sewers and menders that do basic clothing repair. If you have something that needs repair, bring the clean item(s) to Keystone’s West 7th Community Center location during their sewing clinic to get fixed.
Some items the Mobile Menders will repair:
- Jeans – Hemming, buttons, patches
- Shirts – Buttons, patches, seam repair
- Jackets – Buttons, patches and zippers
- Pants – Shortening, hemming, buttons
Please clean all clothing prior to mending.
For more information on the Mobile Menders visit their website.