Here is a sampling of the events Keystone Community Services offers to the community. Check at your community center for more events.
- This event has passed.
Mobile Menders Sewing Repair Clinic
June 18, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every month that begins at 5:30 pm on day Third of the month, happening 3 times
- Do you have a pair of jeans that need hemming?
- Is a button missing on a pair of shorts?
- Is there a rip in your favorite shirt?
The Mobile Menders are here to help! They are a group of volunteer sewers and menders that do basic clothing repair. If you have something that needs repair, bring the clean item(s) to Keystone’s West 7th Community Center location during their sewing clinic to get fixed.
Some items the Mobile Menders will repair:
- Jeans – Hemming, buttons, patches
- Shirts – Buttons, patches, seam repair
- Jackets – Buttons, patches and zippers
- Pants – Shortening, hemming, buttons
Please clean all clothing prior to mending.
For more information on the Mobile Menders visit their website.